So, now that you know all about USU Physics Day at Lagoon, you want to know how to join in this exciting experience. Well, this is the place for you. This page provides links to all you need to know about registration for USU Physics Day at Lagoon.
There are three important parts of Physics Day:
- Learning about physics while enjoying rides
- Participating in contests and activities during Physics Day
- Enhancing your students' classroom learning before and after Physics Day, using these activities and the related curriculum materials
Details on the event are provide in the Annual Teacher Letter. We have also written a letter to take to your principal or administrator, Annual Administrator Letter, offering argument for why USU Physics Day at Lagoon is a valuable learning experience for your students.
Here is what you need to do:
- Let us know you're coming by filling out the School Registration form by May 1st.
- Arrange for payment of student entry passes through Lagoon.
- Register for individual contests for the chance to win great prizes (including cash prizes and scholarships to USU). Downloading and completing registration forms (found at right) prior to arriving at Lagoon will eliminate most of the time students have to spend waiting in line for registration.
- Fill out a brief Teacher Survey to provide your feedback and suggestion to improve future Physics Days.
- Stop in at the USU registration table by the main gate of Lagoon on Physics Day. Teachers should verify their pre-registration form. Those who do will receive a complimentary Ride Passport for the day of the event, a free lunch pass, and a coupon redeemable for a free Physics Day T-shirt at the Davis Pavilion prize desk.
Teachers should verify their pre-registration form on Physics Day. Those who do will receive a complimentary Ride Passport for the day of the event, a free lunch pass, and a coupon redeemable for a free Physics Day T-shirt at the Davis Pavilion prize desk.