Students are to submit original creative artwork for Physics Day Logos. The winning logo designs will be used on future workbooks, letters, posters, hats, T-shirts and other items.
- Registration forms are available online and must be turned in at the Davis Pavilion by 11:00 a.m. on Physics Day.
- Submit one copy of your design (with your name on it) on an 8-1/2″ x 11″ sheets of paper .
- All entries should include these names: USU Physics, INL, and Lagoon.
- Separate divisions exist for high school and middle school students.
- Teams may consist of no more than 2 students. Both names and that of their teacher must be on the entry form.
Prizes are awarded to the top three entries. These include season or day passes to Lagoon, T-shirts, and/or hats featuring the new logo (upon availability).